Report a Concern

  • Report a Concern

For emergencies, dial 911.

Please use this form to report non-emergency issues.

You may also visit our QAlert service request portal here if you have trouble with the form below.

Issues are generally reviewed next business day, if your concern is time-sensitive you can also contact a department by phone.

Web Design Feedback

Web Design Feedback

Please feel free to give us feedback below on our website.