Tuesday, April 24, 2018 at 7:00 p.m.
City Council Chamber, Woburn City Hall, 10 Common Street, Woburn, MA
- ROLL CALL of members
- SUBDIVISION APPROVAL NOT REQUIRED PLANS (ANR’s)
- 74 Kilby Street / Roy Cudmore
- Others, if any
- PUBLIC HEARING (continued): PROPOSED ZONING TEXT AMENDMENT TO ESTABLISH MAXIMUM RESIDENTIAL DENSITY REQUIREMENT OF TWENTY (20) UNITS PER ACRE FOR ALL ZONING DISTRICTS EXCEPT B-D (DOWNTOWN BUSINESS) DISTRICT / Aldermen Haggerty, Anderson, Higgins, Tedesco, Mercer-Bruen, Gately and Campbell
- PLANNING BOARD DIRECTOR UPDATE: (a) Meeting schedule and agenda items for next Board meetings on May 8, 2018 and May 22, 2018; (b) Time-sensitive matters, if any, such as invitations to conferences/workshops; (c) If required, general information on other topics such as implementation of the affordable housing production plan and master plan, updates on potential zoning ordinance and subdivision rules and regulations amendments to be discussed at future meeting(s).
- OTHER BUSINESS MATTERS THAT MAY LEGALLY COME BEFORE THE BOARD NOT KNOWN AT THE TIME OF POSTING
- 15 MINUTE MEETING RECESS TO RELOCATE TO ENGINEERING CONFERENCE ROOM
Engineering Conference Room, Lower Level of City Hall
- RECONVENE MEETING
- DISCUSSION: POTENTIAL REVISIONS TO WOBURN PLANNING BOARD’S LAND SUBDIVISION RULES AND REGULATIONS
The items listed are those reasonably anticipated by the Chair which may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed, and other items not listed may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.