March 27, 2018 Meeting
City Council Chamber, Woburn City Hall, 10 Common Street, Woburn, MA
- ROLL CALL of members
- SUBDIVISION APPROVAL NOT REQUIRED PLANS (ANR’s)
- 26 Winter Street / E&A Properties LLC (applicant), Frederick Cramphorn Jr. (owner)
- Others, if any
- PUBLIC HEARINGS
- PUBLIC HEARING: 12 BUCKMAN COURT DEFINITIVE SUBDIVISION / Nardone Property Group LLC
- PUBLIC HEARING: DOUGLAS CIRCLE DEFINITIVE SUBDIVISION (88-92 PEARL STREET) / Cattle Crossing LLC
- PUBLIC HEARING: PROPOSED ZONING TEXT AMENDMENT TO ESTABLISH MAXIMUM RESIDENTIAL DENSITY REQUIREMENT OF TWENTY (20) UNITS PER ACRE FOR ALL ZONING DISTRICTS EXCEPT B-D (DOWNTOWN BUSINESS) DISTRICT / Aldermen Haggerty, Anderson, Higgins, Tedesco, Mercer-Bruen, Gately and Campbell
RUSSO ESTATES SUBDIVISION: Expiration of construction completion date and acceptance of Tri-Partite Agreement as surety to guarantee construction completion / William Scire(DISCUSSION POSTPONED TO APRIL 10, 2018)
- SHANNON FARM SUBDIVISION (MURRAY): Request to extend construction completion date from June 28, 2018 to June 28, 2020 / Robert W. Murray
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES: February 13, 2018 meeting and February 27, 2018 meeting
- PLANNING BOARD DIRECTOR UPDATE: (a) Meeting schedule and agenda items for next Board meeting/workshop on April 10, 2018; (b) Time-sensitive matters, if any, such as invitations to conferences/workshops; (c) If required, general information on other topics such as implementation of the affordable housing production plan and master plan, updates on potential zoning ordinance and subdivision rules and regulations amendments to be discussed at future meeting(s).
- OTHER BUSINESS MATTERS THAT MAY LEGALLY COME BEFORE THE BOARD NOT KNOWN AT THE TIME OF POSTING
The items listed are those reasonably anticipated by the Chair which may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed, and other items not listed may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.