- Annunciation of the Virgin Mary Greek Orthodox Church, 70 Montvale Avenue, application from the Panmacedonian Association, Inc., a special one-day liquor license for a dinner-dance on February 17, 2018, from 7 p.m. to 12 a.m.
- St. Charles Church, 8 Myrtle Street, a special one-day liquor license for a Trivia Night on April 27, 2018 from 6-11 p.m.
- James L. McKeown Boys & Girls Club of Woburn, 1 Charles Gardner Lane, application for a special 1-day liquor license for a St. Patrick’s Day Social on March 17, 2018, from 6-11 p.m.
- Kajal and Kevin LLC, 345 Washington Street, #16, for a change of beneficial interests
- Correspondence regarding change of manager at Waxy O’Connor’s, 1 Rainin Road
- Approval of Liquor License renewals for Uno Chicago Grill, Pinxto Pincho and Sons of Italy; Innkeeper’s license for Best Western New Englander
- Annual report to ABCC
- Change of manager timeline
- Approval of Minutes of January 18, 2018 meeting
- Any other matters that may be legally before the Commission
Original posted on February 8, 2018 at 9:32 a.m.; Agenda revised February 13, 2018 at 4:32 p.m.; Agenda revised February 13, 2018 at 4:41 p.m.