- Woburn Council on Aging Election of Officers and Annual Reports
- Woburn Council on Aging Board Re-Appointments
- Rotary Club & “Safe Home Initiative” Carbon/Smoke Alarm Program
- FY2018 Senior Citizen Property Tax Work-off Program
- ABCD Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program at Woburn Senior Center. Appointments need to be set up with Tri-CAP.
- Annual “Coats for Kids” Program Collection
- Food Donations for Woburn Council of Social Concern
- Holiday Party sponsored by Salter HealthCare
- Snow Policies for the Senior Center and COA Van Service
- “Buried in Treasures” Support Group begins Jan. 9th for 20 weeks
- “Balance Screening and Fall Prevention Education” with HealthSouth N.E. Rehab., January 17th, 9:30 to 10:20 a.m.
- Prescription “Drug Take Back Day” January 17th at 10:00 a.m.
- New Intergeneration Programs: “Kids & Seniors Club”, youth 6-10, Jan. 9th thru Feb. 27th and “Story Time for ages 5 and under”, Jan. 4th thru Feb. 22nd.
- “Safe Home Initiative” Planning Meeting set for Jan. 25 at 10 a.m.
- AARP Tax Aide to begin at the Senior Center on February 5, 2018
- Building/Grounds Update. Council on Aging Building Meeting set for Tuesday, January 23rd at 10:30 a.m.