January 9, 2018 Meeting | 7:00 p.m.
City Council Chamber, Woburn City Hall, 10 Common Street, Woburn, MA
- CALL TO ORDER
- SUBDIVISION APPROVAL NOT REQUIRED PLANS (ANR’s), if any
- PUBLIC HEARINGS
- PUBLIC HEARING (continued): Petitions to (a) amend the Zoning Ordinance by adding a new Section 31 (Federal Street Smart Growth Overlay District [FS/SGOD]) and (b) amend the City’s Zoning Map by overlaying the FS/SGOD District on property at 14 and 14R Federal Street / Jamieson Properties
- PUBLIC HEARING: Petition to amend Section 11.3 of the Zoning Ordinance (Special Permits and Variances) by adding minimum mandatory conditions for special permits and attendant compliance and remedies / Aldermen Haggerty and Higgins
- PUBLIC HEARING: Petition to amend the Zoning Ordinance by amending Sections 2 (Definitions), 5.1 (Table of Use Regulations) and Section 11.6 (Special Permits and Variances) relative to Rooftop Dining uses / President Richard Haggerty and Alderman Michael Anderson
- Russo Estates Subdivision: Update on progress toward subdivision completion, expiration of construction completion date, set bond amount and accept Tri-Partite Agreement as surety to guarantee construction completion / William Scire
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES: November 28, 2017 and December 12, 2017 regular meetings.
- PLANNING BOARD DIRECTOR UPDATE: (a) Meeting schedule and agenda items for next Board meeting/workshop on January 23, 2018; (b) Time-sensitive matters, if any, such as invitations to conferences/workshops; (c) If required, general information on other topics such as implementation of the affordable housing production plan and master plan, updates on potential zoning ordinance and subdivision rules and regulations amendments to be discussed at future meeting(s).
- OTHER BUSINESS MATTERS THAT MAY LEGALLY COME BEFORE THE BOARD NOT KNOWN AT THE TIME OF POSTING
The items listed are those reasonably anticipated by the Chair which may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed, and other items not listed may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.