Committee on Liaison, beginning at 6:00 p.m.
1. City Solicitor request to meet in Executive Session such meeting in executive session under Purpose 3, G.L. Ch. 30A, Sec. 21(a)(3) relative to pending litigation of NAI Entertainment v. Woburn City Council.
2. Elaine Sutherlin relative to alleged violation of Open Meeting Law.
Committee on Public Safety and Licenses, immediately following Committee on Liaison
1. Renewal of First Class Motor Vehicle Sales Licenses by C.N. Wood Company, Inc.; Gordon Colonial, Inc. dba Colonial Cadillac; Lannan Chevrolet, Inc.; Lawless Inc.; M&L Transit Systems, Inc.; and Woodco Machinery, Inc.
2. Renewal of Second Class Motor Vehicle Sales Licenses by Anchor Auto Sales, Inc.; Kenneth L. O’Connor and Thomas F. Norton dba City Line Motors; E&C Auto Brokers, LLC; Jeffrey Pollock dba Exclusive Automobile; George’s Auto Body of Woburn, Inc.; Nicolas Saba dba Montvale Service; Route 16 Auto Broker; Francis Garbino dba Tom’s Auto Body; and Tracy M. Batten dba Tracy’s Auto Sales.
3. Renewal of Second Class Motor Vehicle Sales License and request to increase number of vehicles by Oliver M. McDermottroe dba McDermottroe Auto Sales.
Committee on Special Permits, immediately following Committee on Public Safety and Licenses
1. Lord Hobo Brewing Company for special permits as follows: 1. to allow for warehousing; 2. to allow parking of commercial vehicles; and 3. to allow alteration of a pre-existing nonconforming structure to add a canopy over the loading dock and refrigeration equipment outside of building, at 8 Draper Street.
2. 36 Cabot Road LLC for a special permit to allow construction of new building for 1. Wholesale establishment, warehouse and distribution use, 2. Office use, and 3. Light manufacturing use, at 32 Cabot Road
Committee on Infrastructure and Public Lands, immediately following Committee on Special Permits
1. Order granting easement to Madison Woburn Holdings LLC on Tower Park Drive.
Committee on Ordinances, immediately following Committee on Infrastructure and Public Lands
1. Order to amend Woburn Municipal Code Section 8-17 relative to dumpsters.
Any other matters that may be legally before the Committees