Public Safety & Licenses:
- Renewal of First Class Motor Vehicle Sales License by Northeast Tree, Inc., WMK, LLC dba Mobility Works; and Woburn Foreign Motors, Inc.
- Renewal of Second Class Motor Vehicle Sales Licenses by: Southside Associates, Inc. dba Burke’s Garage; Robert McSheffrey dba Bob McSheffrey Auto Sales; Woburn Gas & Service, Inc.; Donald J. Socorelis dba Woburn Glass Co.; and Abdelaziz Ilaj dba Woburn Motor Sports, ACT Leasing Inc.; David Dellarocco dba Woburn Auto Sales; McSheffrey Auto Sales, Inc.; and Ollie’s Service Center.
- Renewal of Third Class Motor Vehicle Sales License by Woburn Truck and Auto, Inc.
- Appointment of Paul Medeiros as Sealer of Weights & Measures
Infrastructure & Public Lands
- Traffic Commission memo relative to traffic calming on Beacon Street
- 36 Cabot Road LLC for a special permit to allow construction of new building for 1. Wholesale establishment, warehouse and distribution use,
- Office use, and 3. Light manufacturing use, at 32 Cabot Road
Ordinance Charter & Rules
- Order to amend Woburn Zoning Ordinances by amending Section 11.11.1 relative to affordable housing requirement in dwelling units above first floor commercial structure.
- Order to amend Woburn Zoning Ordinances by amending Section 11.11.1 by amending requirement for affordable housing units from 10% to 25%.
- Order to amend Woburn Zoning Ordinances by amending Sections 11.11.3, 11.11.4 and 11.11.5 by deleting off-site affordable housing option, by renumbering section, and by changing calculation of fractional unit of affordable housing by rounding up to nearest whole number.
- Northeast Metropolitan Regional Vocational High School stabilization fund
- Review of Strategic Plan for Woburn Public Library
Any other matters that may be legally before the Committees