1. Roll Call of Members.
2. Minutes of previous meetings.
3. Old Business.
- Review of safety zones and thickly settled area speed regulations.
- Two-way traffic on portion of Campbell Street at Main Street.
- Two-way traffic on portion of Union Street at Main Street.
- Stop sign restriction on Mt. Pleasant Street at intersection with Prospect Street.
- Speed limit reduction or one way travel restriction on Rumford Park.
- Speed Limit reduction on Brentwood Road.
- Speed limit reduction on Valley Road.
- Speed limit reduction on Plympton Street.
- Speed limit reduction on Cummings Avenue.
- Speed limit reduction on Colonial Road.
4. Requests received from City Council.
- Request for crosswalk on Russell Street at Tanners Circle.
- Request for stop sign at Revere Road and Independence Drive.
- No parking restriction at 100 Washington Street.
5. Requests received from citizens.
- Do not block intersection sign on Montvale Avenue at Central Street.
- Stop sign restriction on Bird Street at intersection with Montvale Road.
- Temporary on-street parking at or about 300 Wildwood Avenue.
- Request for crosswalk at or about 475Wildwood Avenue.
6. Commissioners’ Item.
- No parking on Union Street at Main Street.
- No right turn on red on Clinton Street at Main Street.
7. Public hearings beginning at 5:00 p.m. – None.