1. Roll Call of Members.
2. Minutes of previous meetings.
3. Old Business.
A. Review of safety zones and thickly settled area speed regulations.
B. Request for traffic calming on Beacon Street at intersection with Sturgis Street.
C. Traffic warning signs on Richard Circle.
D. Resident traffic and through traffic only restrictions Brentwood Road, Colonial Road, Cummings Avenue and Intervale Street.
E. Stop sign on East Dexter Avenue at Chester Avenue.
F. Two-way traffic on portion of Campbell Street.
G. Two-way traffic on portion of Union Street.
H. Amend rules relative to order of business.
4. Requests received from City Council.
- Stop sign restriction on Mt. Pleasant Street at intersection with Prospect Street.
- Digital traffic speed warning sign near Altavesta School, 990 Main Street.
5. Requests received from citizens.
- Digital traffic speed warning sign on Lexington Street at Exeter Street.
- Speed limit reduction or one way travel restriction on Rumford Park.
6. Commissioners’ Item – None.
7. Public hearings beginning at 5:00 p.m. – None.