Committee on Finance:
- Order to transfer $222,341. From Fire/BLS Ambulance Acct to Fire Ambulance Acct.
Committee on Public Safety, immediately following Committee on Finance:
- E&C Auto Brokers LLC for transfer of Second Class Motor Vehicle Sales License at 505 Main Street.
Committee on Special Permits, immediately following Committee on Public Safety:
- James L. McKeown Boys & Girls Club of Woburn, Inc. request to revise site layout plan and landscape plan.
- Seaver Properties LLC request to revise plan of record for Special Permit relative to parking areas at 100 Baldwin Avenue.
Committee on Infrastructure, immediately following Committee on Special Permits:
- Paul Farrow relative to erecting a flag pole on Bruce Road.
Committee on Ordinances, immediately following Committee on Infrastructure:
- Order to amend Woburn Municipal Code Section 2-194(H) relative to Deputy Superintendent of Public Works.
- Order to amend Woburn Municipal Code Section 184.108.40.206 relative to water rates in multi-family dwellings.