- Petition by Bryan Hoffman seeking a variance from the front yard setback of 25 feet to 5 feet to allow construction of a fence at 12 Mishawum Road.
- Frederick E. Livingstone, Trustee seeking a variance from for side yard setback reduction from 20 feet to 15.2 feet at 6 Winn Court.
- Frederick E. Livingstone, Trustee and Winn Chestnut Realty Trust seeking a special permit to extend pre-existing nonconforming dwelling by addition of garage with living space above at 6 Winn Court.
- Scott Hall seeking a special permit to raze existing garage and construct new garage with second floor bedrooms and bath at 3 Sendick Road.
- Mathew Cahill and Jacki Cahill seeking a special permit to allow for construction of an addition with a reduction in the front yard setback from 25 feet to 10.3 feet at 5 Brentwood Road.
- 304 Cambridge LLC seeking to modify a variance to replace an existing 8 foot wide and 6 foot high sign with a new illuminated 8 foot high and 6 foot wide sign in the same location at 304 Cambridge Road.
- Mark Maguire seeking a variance for a reduction in the front yard set back requirement from 25 feet to 0 feet to allow installation of a six foot fence at 49 Winter Street.
- Robert Zwicker seeking a special permit to allow for construction of an addition with a reduction in the side yard setback from 12 feet to 4.4 feet at 663 Main Street.
- Reading of minutes from March 30, 2017, April 27, 2017, May 24, 2017, June 21, 2017 and June 28, 2017.
- Any other matter that may be legally before the Board.