Tuesday, May 9, 2023 Meeting | 7:00 p.m.
City Council Chamber, Woburn City Hall, 10 Common Street, Woburn MA
1. ROLL CALL of members
2. SUBDIVISION APPROVAL NOT REQUIRED PLANS (ANR’s), if any
3. PUBLIC HEARING: Petition to amend the Zoning Map of the City of Woburn by rezoning the following 20 parcels of land on Lake Avenue, Lake Terrace, and Lake Circle from the R-1 to R-2 Zoning District: Assessors Map 68, Block 12, Lots 01, 02 and 03; Assessor Map 68, Block 13, Lots 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 and 19; Assessors Map 75, Block 02, Lots 01, 02, 03 and 04; Assessors Map 75, Block 03, Lots 01 and 02 / Kevin J. and Susan A. Little
4. DEFINITIVE SUBDIVISIONS:
a. HIGHVIEW ESTATES: Expiration of construction completion date / Sanco Builders
5. PLANNING BOARD DIRECTOR UPDATE: (a) Meeting schedule, location and agenda items for upcoming Board meeting on May 23, 2023; (b) Time-sensitive matters, if any, such as invitations to conferences/workshops; and (c) If required, general information on other topics such as implementation of the affordable housing production plan and master plan, updates on potential zoning ordinance and subdivision rules and regulations amendments to be discussed at future meeting(s).
6. APPROVAL OF MINUTES: April 25, 2023 meeting
7. OTHER BUSINESS MATTERS THAT MAY LEGALLY COME BEFORE THE BOARD NOT KNOWN AT THE TIME OF POSTING
The items listed are those reasonably anticipated by the Chair which may be discussed at the meeting. Some items may be discussed in a different order than appears on the printed agenda, not all items listed may in fact be discussed, and other items not listed may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.