The following is the Notice of Meeting and, at the time of posting, a listing of topics that the Chair reasonably anticipates will be discussed at the Meeting of the Woburn Traffic Commission on Thursday, March 16, 2023, at 4:00 p.m. in the City Council Chamber, Woburn City Hall, 10 Common Street, Woburn, Massachusetts. The order of the matters may be amended at the meeting.
- Roll Call of Members.
- Minutes of previous meetings.
- Old Business:
- Request for crosswalk and crosswalk sign on Alfred Street at Forest Glen Road.
- Request for One Hour Parking restrictions in the vicinity of 166 Main Street.
- Request for No Parking restrictions between 17 and 19 Carlson Way to prevent blockage of city easement. [Second Reading]
- Request for stop sign on Patriot Road at the intersection with Independence Drive. [Second Reading]
- New Business:
- Request for No Turn on Red Sign on Elm Street at Alfred Street.
- Request for improving visibility by trimming trees at the intersection of Nashua Street and Green Street, and to change speed limit to 25 m.p.h. for on Green Street.
- Request for stop signs on Belmont Street at Arlington Street.
- Election of Chair of the Woburn Traffic Commission.
- Public Hearings: None.