MEETING IS CANCELLED. ALL ITEMS WILL BE MOVED TO THE MARCH 28, 2023 AGENDA.
Updated: March 14, 2023 at 4:10pm
Tuesday, March 14, 2023 Meeting | 7:00 p.m.
City Council Chamber, Woburn City Hall, 10 Common Street, Woburn MA
1. ROLL CALL of members
2. SUBDIVISION APPROVAL NOT REQUIRED PLANS (ANR’s), if any
3. PUBLIC HEARING: 43 POOLE STREET DEFINITIVE SUBDIVISION PLAN / 43 Poole Street LLC
4. BAKER WAY SUBDIVISION: Expiration of construction completion date / David Baker
5. PLANNING BOARD DIRECTOR UPDATE: (a) Meeting schedule, location and agenda items for upcoming Board meetings on March 28 and April 11, 2023; (b) Time-sensitive matters, if any, such as invitations to conferences/workshops; and (c) If required, general information on other topics such as implementation of the affordable housing production plan and master plan, updates on potential zoning ordinance and subdivision rules and regulations amendments to be discussed at future meeting(s).
6. APPROVAL OF MINUTES: February 14, 2023 (virtual) meeting
7. OTHER BUSINESS MATTERS THAT MAY LEGALLY COME BEFORE THE BOARD NOT KNOWN AT THE TIME OF POSTING
The items listed are those reasonably anticipated by the Chair which may be discussed at the meeting. Some items may be discussed in a different order than appears on the printed agenda, not all items listed may in fact be discussed, and other items not listed may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.