(VIRTUAL) MEETING AGENDA
Tuesday, February 14, 2023 | 7:00 p.m.
This meeting will be a virtual meeting held on Tuesday, February 14, 2023 beginning at 7:00 p.m. To view this meeting on computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone with speakers and microphone, use this link at the above date and time:
At the prompt enter Passcode: 300792
By telephone, dial 1 929 205 6099 US (New York); at the prompt enter Meeting ID: 864 5534 7488
and at next prompt enter Passcode: 300792
1. ROLL CALL of members
2. SUBDIVISION APPROVAL NOT REQUIRED PLANS (ANR’s), if any
3. PUBLIC HEARING: BAKER WAY SUBDIVISION: REQUEST TO MODIFY APPROVED PLAN / David Baker
a. BAKER WAY: Expiration of construction completion date / David Baker
b. HIGHVIEW ESTATES: Expiration of construction completion date / Sanco Builders/Mike Santullo
c. ALAN R. GERRISH DRIVE: Expiration of construction completion date / Cattle Crossing LLC
5. PLANNING BOARD DIRECTOR UPDATE: (a) Meeting schedule, location and agenda items for next Board meeting on February 28, 2023; (b) Time-sensitive matters, if any, such as invitations to conferences/workshops; and (c) If required, general information on other topics such as implementation of the affordable housing production plan and master plan, updates on potential zoning ordinance and subdivision rules and regulations amendments to be discussed at future meeting(s).
6. APPROVAL OF MINUTES: January 10, 2023 meeting
7. OTHER BUSINESS MATTERS THAT MAY LEGALLY COME BEFORE THE BOARD NOT KNOWN AT THE TIME OF POSTING
* Revised 2/14/23 at 11:03 a.m. in City Clerk’s Office
The items listed are those reasonably anticipated by the Chair which may be discussed at the meeting. Some items may be discussed in a different order than appears on the printed agenda, not all items listed may in fact be discussed, and other items not listed may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.
Baker Way Modification:
Public Hearing Notice