The following is the Notice of Meeting and, at the time of posting, a listing of topics that the President reasonably anticipates will be discussed at the Regular Meeting of the City Council on Tuesday, January 3, 2023, at 7:00 p.m. in the City Council Chambers, Woburn City Hall, 10 Common Street, Woburn. The order of the matters may be amended at the meeting.
- Roll Call.
- Reading of Previous Meetings Journal.
- Communications from His Honor the Mayor: None.
- New Petitions: None.
- Public Hearings:
- Liv’s Juice Bar, LLC d/b/a Liv’s Juice & Acai Bar, for a special permit pursuant to Section 5.1(29) and Section 12 of the WZO to allow for a fast food restaurant located within the Shopping Center at 99-103 Commerce Way, at 103 Commerce Way.
- Sanctuary Medicinals for special permit pursuant to Section 32.3 of the WZO, to amend current special permit to allow for adult use marijuana, at 130 Commerce Way.
- Unfinished Business from Previous Meetings:
- Petition for renewal of First Class Motor Vehicles Sales License by Lawless Inc., 196 Lexington Street.
- Petition for renewal of Second Class Motor Vehicles Sales License by Lawless Inc., 196 Lexington Street.
- Committee Reports: None.
- Citizen’s Participation: None.
- Communications and Reports: None.
- Appointments and Elections: None.
- Motions, Orders and Resolutions: None.
Notice of Hearing – Liv’s Juice Bar, LLC dba Liv’s Juice & Acai Bar – 103 Commerce Way – 1-3-2023