The Woburn Board of Health will hold a remote meeting on Thursday, October 27, 2022 beginning at 6:00 p.m, as follows:
Due to the evolving impact of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), the Woburn Board of Health is utilizing the Governor’s Emergency Executive Order which suspends certain provisions of the Open Meeting Law. Although the notice above indicates a location at City Hall, 10 Common Street, the meeting will be held as a virtual online meeting and not at City Hall.
The Board of Health will hold this meeting as a virtual meeting on Thursday, October 27, 2022 at 6:00 pm. To view this meeting on computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone with speakers and microphone, use this link at the above date and time:
Join Microsoft Teams Meeting
+1 339-205-3208 United States, Lynn (Toll)
Conference ID: 533 273 375#
- Minutes of previous meeting(s)
- Discussion relative to the Board supporting the Friends of Horn Pond to proceed with a 12 month Pilot to install 4 receptacles in strategic locations around the pond for fisherman and citizens to deposit fishing lines, hooks, and other fishing associated debris as part of a recycling effort coordinated with MA Fish and Wildlife.
- City Hall Business and Correspondence Received
- Woburn Sanitary Landfill-Update
- Environmental-Notice(s) Received
- Complaints – Animal, Nuisance, Housing, Trash, etc.
- Nurse’s Report
- Other business matters properly placed before the Board to include
Please post this notice in accordance with current statutes.