The following is the Notice of Meeting and, at the time of posting, a listing of topics that the Chair reasonably anticipates will be discussed at a meeting of the Woburn License Commission on Thursday, October 20, 2022, at 6:00 p.m., in City Council Chambers, 10 Common St., Woburn, MA. The order of the matters may be amended at the meeting.
- Annual renewal meeting with liquor and innkeepers license holders
- Report from Capt. Murphy regarding police activity at hotels
- Charles Borromeo Parish, 8 Myrtle St., application for a special 1-day liquor license for a dinner dance on Saturday, November 19, 2022, from 6 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Annunciation of the Virgin Mary Greek Orthodox Church, 70 Montvale Ave., application for special 1-day liquor licenses for church events on Saturday, October 29, 2022, from 2-7 p.m.; and Saturday, November 12, 2022, from 11 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Bertucci’s, hearing under MGL Ch. 138, Section 77 – re: cessation of operations
- Jake & Joe’s Sports Grille, 230 Mishawum Road, request for extended hours for UFC events on Saturday, November 12, 2022; Saturday, December 10, 2022; and Saturday, January 21, 2023
- Samosaman/SMEF LLC, 342 West Cummings Park, application for transfer of common victualer’s license
- Plearn Park, 383 Main St., application for transfer of common victualer’s license
- Approval of meeting minutes from September 8, 2022 and September 15, 2022
- Any other matters that may be legally before the Commission
WOBURN LICENSE COMMISSION
Thomas M. Skeffington, Chairman
David I. Gilgun, Commissioner
William Pappalardo, Commissioner