The following is the Notice of Meeting and, at the time of posting, a listing of topics that the Chair reasonably anticipates will be discussed at the Meeting of the Woburn Traffic Commission on Thursday, September 22, 2022, at 4:00 p.m. in the City Council Chamber, Woburn City Hall, 10 Common Street, Woburn, Massachusetts. The order of the matters may be amended at the meeting.
- Roll Call of Members.
- Minutes of previous meetings.
- Old Business:
- Request for speed and trucking traffic on Green Street.
- Request for enforcement of no trucking, slow dangerous curve sign, blind driveway sign, and Burlington school bus restrictions on Mountain Street.
- New Business:
- Request for do not enter sign with restricted hours on Parkview Road.
- Request for crosswalk and crosswalk sign on Alfred Street at Forest Glen Road.
- Request for crosswalk signage at intersection of Montvale Avenue and Prospect Street, and in front of 29A Montvale Avenue.
- Request for school speed limit signage and crosswalk signage for streets near the front of Woburn Memorial High School which include Montvale Avenue, Eastern Avenue, and Campbell Street.
- Request for school speed limit signage and crosswalk signage for streets near back of Woburn Memorial High school, which include Salem Street and Wade Avenue.
- Public Hearings – None.