November 28, 2017 Meeting | 7:00 P.M.
City Council Chamber, Woburn City Hall, 10 Common Street, Woburn, MA
- ROLL CALL of members
- SUBDIVISION APPROVAL NOT REQUIRED PLANS (ANR’s)
- 18B Buttaro Rd / Marie Jackson Thompson and John Dever
- Others, if any
- 24 FLAGG STREET: Discussion and decision on definitive subdivision plan / George Gately, Jr
- PUBLIC HEARINGS ON ZONING TEXT AND ZONING MAP AMENDMENT
- PUBLIC HEARING (continued): Petitions to (a) amend the Zoning Ordinance by adding a new Section 31 (Federal Street Smart Growth Overlay District [FS/SGOD]) and (b) amend the City’s Zoning Map by overlaying the FS/SGOD District on property at 14 and 14R Federal Street / Jamieson Properties
- PUBLIC HEARING (continued): Petition to amend Section 11.11 (Subsections 1, 3, 4 and 5) of the Zoning Ordinance (Affordable Housing Requirement) by (a) Increasing affordable housing requirements applicable to special permit petitions from 10% to 25% of units; (b) Expanding the applicability to include uses where dwelling units are located above first stories in commercial structures; (c) Deleting the option of offsite affording housing units by petitioner request; and (d) Deleting a cash payment option to satisfy affordable unit requirements in cases where the number of required affordable units results in fractions below 1 / Alderman Joanne Campbell
- SUBDIVISIONS (Continued)
- WALL ESTATES SUBDIVISION: Approval/acceptance of as-built plans, acceptance of Form G conveyance of easements and utilities, release of remaining bond being held as surety to guarantee project completion / Robert Murray, Trustee, Lexington Trust
- 300 MISHAWUM ROAD: Preliminary subdivision plan / Woburn (Edens) LLC
- E. DEXTER/WARREN/NORTH MAPLE Preliminary subdivision plan / Arthur M. Brussard Trust
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES: November 14, 2017 regular meeting
- PLANNING BOARD DIRECTOR UPDATE: (a) Meeting schedule and agenda items for next Board meeting on December 12, 2017; (b) Update on progress toward remote meeting participation by Board members; (c) Time-sensitive matters, if any, such as invitations to conferences/workshops; (d) If required, general information on other topics such as implementation of the affordable housing production plan and master plan, updates on potential zoning ordinance and subdivision rules and regulations amendments to be discussed at future meeting(s).
- OTHER BUSINESS MATTERS THAT MAY LEGALLY COME BEFORE THE BOARD NOT KNOWN AT THE TIME OF POSTING
- The items listed are those reasonably anticipated by the Chair which may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed, and other items not listed may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.