November 14, 2017 Meeting
City Council Chamber, Woburn City Hall, 10 Common Street, Woburn, MA
- ROLL CALL of members
- SUBDIVISION APPROVAL NOT REQUIRED PLANS (ANR’s), if any
- 24 FLAGG STREET: Discussion and decision on definitive subdivision plan / George Gately, Jr
- PUBLIC HEARINGS ON ZONING TEXT AND ZONING MAP AMENDMENTS
- PUBLIC HEARING (continued): Petitions to (a) amend the Zoning Ordinance by adding a new Section 31 (Federal Street Smart Growth Overlay District [FS/SGOD]) and (b) amend the City’s Zoning Map by overlaying the FS/SGOD District on property at 14 and 14R Federal Street / Jamieson Properties
- PUBLIC HEARING: Petition to amend the Zoning Ordinance by amending Table of Uses Section 5.1.41, entitled “Research and Testing Laboratory” to (a) allow this use by right, instead of by special permit/site plan review, in the I-P, IP-2, I-G, O-P and OP-93 zoning districts if creating less than 25,000 sq. ft. of new gross floor area; (b) allow this use by special permit/site plan review in the I-P, IP-2, I-G, S-2, O-P and OP-93 zoning districts if creating 25,000 sq. ft. or more of new gross floor area; and (c) subject applications for Research and Testing Laboratory special permits/site plan review applications to Section 18, Development Impact Mitigation
- SUBDIVISIONS (Continued)
- WALL ESTATES SUBDIVISION: Approval/acceptance of as-built plans, acceptance of Form G conveyance of easements and utilities, release of remaining bond being held as surety to guarantee project completion / Robert Murray, Trustee, Lexington Trust
- DRAGON COURT SUBDIVISION (GARVEY ROAD): Update on construction progress and conformance with conditions of subdivision approval and discussion with developer Robert Murray / Murray Hills
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES: September 26, 2017 24 Flagg Street site visit and October 10, 2017 and October 24, 2017 regular meetings
- PLANNING BOARD DIRECTOR UPDATE: (a) Meeting schedule and agenda items for next Board meeting on November 28, 2017; (b) Update on progress toward remote meeting participation by Board members; (c) Time-sensitive matters, if any, such as invitations to conferences/workshops; (d) If required, general information on other topics such as implementation of the affordable housing production plan and master plan, updates on potential zoning ordinance and subdivision rules and regulations amendments to be discussed at future meeting(s).
- OTHER BUSINESS MATTERS THAT MAY LEGALLY COME BEFORE THE BOARD NOT KNOWN AT THE TIME OF POSTING
The items listed are those reasonably anticipated by the Chair which may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed, and other items not listed may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.