October 24, 2017 Meeting
City Council Chamber, Woburn City Hall, 10 Common Street, Woburn, MA
- ROLL CALL of members
- SUBDIVISION APPROVAL NOT REQUIRED PLANS (ANR’s), if any
- PUBLIC HEARING ON ZONING TEXT AMENDMENTS
- PUBLIC HEARING: Petition to Amend Section 11.11 (Subsections 1, 3, 4 and 5) of the Zoning Ordinance (Affordable Housing Requirement) by (a) Increasing affordable housing requirements applicable to special permit petitions from 10% to 25% of units; (b) Expanding the applicability to include uses where dwelling units are located above first stories in commercial structures; (c) Deleting the option of offsite affording housing units by petitioner request; and (d) Deleting a cash payment option to satisfy affordable unit requirements in cases where the number of required affordable units results in fractions below 1 / Alderman Joanne Campbell
- PROPOSED PRELIMINARY SUBDIVISION PLAN
- 285 LOCUST STREET PRELIMINARY SUBDIVISION: Discussion and Decision on Preliminary Subdivision Plan Application / 285 Locust Street LLC
- DOWN’S COURT SUBDIVISION: Accept Treasurer’s check as surety to guarantee project completion, accept drainage and emergency turnaround easement documents and release the covenant previously posted as surety so that lots may be built upon and sold / Mr. Fred Cialdea
- RUSSO ESTATES SUBDIVISION: Accept HOA declaration and bylaws, drainage and sewer easement documents / Mr. William Scire and Carmen Russo, Jr
- DRAGON COURT SUBDIVISION (GARVEY ROAD): Update on construction progress and conformance with conditions of subdivision approval / Murray Hills
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES: September 26, 2017 24 Flagg Street Site Visit and October 10, 2017 regular meeting
- PLANNING BOARD DIRECTOR UPDATE: (a) Meeting schedule and agenda items for next Board meeting on November 14, 2017; (b) Update on progress toward remote meeting participation by Board members; (c) Time-sensitive matters, if any, such as invitations to conferences/workshops; (d) If required, general information on other topics such as implementation of the affordable housing production plan and master plan, updates on potential zoning ordinance and subdivision rules and regulations amendments to be discussed at future meeting(s).
- OTHER BUSINESS MATTERS THAT MAY LEGALLY COME BEFORE THE BOARD NOT KNOWN AT THE TIME OF POSTING
The items listed are those reasonably anticipated by the Chair which may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed, and other items not listed may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.