September 26, 2017 Meeting
City Council Chamber, Woburn City Hall, 10 Common Street, Woburn, MA
- ROLL CALL of members
- SUBDIVISION APPROVAL NOT REQUIRED PLANS, if any
- DEFINITIVE SUBDIVISIONS (PUBLIC HEARINGS):
- PUBLIC HEARING: 24 FLAGG STREET DEFINITIVE SUBDIVISION / George W. Gately, Jr.
- PUBLIC HEARING: CROSSMAN ROAD DEFINITIVE SUBDIVISION PROPOSED MODIFICATIONS / Mr. Stephen Tonks
- PROPOSED ZONING AND MAP AMENDMENTS PUBLIC HEARING: PETITION TO AMEND THE 1989 WOBURN ZONING ORDINANCES BY ADDING A NEW SECTION 31 (FEDERAL STREET SMART GROWTH OVERLAY DISTRICT [FS/SGOD]) AND OVERLAYING THE FS/SGOD DISTRICT ON 14 AND 14R FEDERAL STREET / Jamieson Properties
FREMONT STREET SUBDIVISION: Request for final bond release / Seaver Properties LLC
- DRAGON COURT SUBDIVISION (GARVEY ROAD): Update on construction progress and conformance with conditions of subdivision approval / Murray Hills
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES: September 13, 2017 meeting
- PLANNING BOARD DIRECTOR UPDATE: (a) Meeting schedule and agenda items for next Board meeting on October 10, 2017; (b) Update on progress toward remote meeting participation by Board members; (c) Time-sensitive matters, if any, such as invitations to conferences/workshops; (d) If required, general information on other topics such as implementation of the affordable housing production plan and master plan, updates on potential zoning ordinance and subdivision rules and regulations amendments to be discussed at future meeting(s).
- OTHER BUSINESS MATTERS THAT MAY LEGALLY COME BEFORE THE BOARD NOT KNOWN AT THE TIME OF POSTING
NOTE: The Planning Board’s scheduled site visit and public hearing on the 24 Flagg Street definitive subdivision application will re-open on site at the location of the proposed project at 24 Flagg Street in Woburn at 6:00 p.m. on September 26, 2017.