The Mayor’s Cedar Street Ramp Advisory Committee will meet on Tuesday, August 16, 2022, at 3 p.m. remotely via the teleconference number below, for any matter that may be legally before the committee. Agenda for the meeting as follows.
- Review minutes of previous meeting and status of action items.
- Update on progress of WTE’s study.
- Scheduling a presentation of WTE’s study to city of Woburn.
- Comments from the public.
- Any other business/meeting adjournment.
For those wishing to join, use the following details.
Call in (audio only)
Phone Conference ID: 365 442 333#
Brian Murrihy, Chairman
Call (857) 246-0940 if any technical issues on joining this remote meeting.