May 19, 2022
Woburn City Council
Dear President Concannon and Members:
The following City Council Committees will meet on Monday, May 23, 2022, beginning at 5:30 p.m., in City Council Chambers, Woburn City Hall, 10 Common Street, Woburn, MA. The following is a list of topics that, at the time of posting, the Committee Chairs reasonably anticipate will be discussed at the meeting. The order of the matters may be amended at the meeting.
Finance, at 5:30 p.m.
- Reading of meeting minutes of April 25, 2022
- Order Designating the Mayor and Board of Assessors as “authorized officer” per M.G.L. c. 59, § 5 cl. 45.3.
- Order to transfer $449,258.85 from Mayor Salary Adjustment Acct to Various Department Salaries
Special Permits, following Finance
- Reading of meeting minutes of April 11, 2022
- Toll Brothers request for minor modification of special permit to allow for a temporary occupancy permit to issue while waiting for poles and removal of abandoned poles, at 120 Commerce Way
Personnel, at 6:30 p.m.
- Reading of meeting minutes of May 9, 2022
- Reappointment of James T. Shattuck as the Sealer of Weights and Measures
- Appointment of Seth Libert as a Trustee of the Woburn Public Library
Infrastructure & Public Lands, following Personnel
- Reading of meeting minutes of September 13, 2021
- National Grid request under Woburn Municipal Code Section 12-24 to break up streets due to an obvious necessity in the Lowell/Wyman Street area
Any other matter that may be legally before the Committees
Clerk of Committees