Pursuant to Title III, Section 12 of the Charter of the City of Woburn, His Honor the Mayor has called a SPECIAL MEETING of the City Council to be held in the City Council Chambers, Woburn City Hall, 10 Common Street, Woburn on Thursday, May 26, 2022 at 6:00 p.m. At the time of posting, the following is the listing of topics that the President reasonably anticipates will be discussed at the meeting:
- Roll Call.
- Reading of Previous Meetings Journal.
- Communications from His Honor the Mayor:
- Special Meeting Letter calling a meeting to present the FY 2023 Budget.
- Action on any financial matters including transfers and appropriations pending in Committee on Finance and new transfers and appropriations.
- Any other matter that may legally come before the City Council.