The Woburn Board of Health will hold a remote meeting on Thursday, April 21, 2022 beginning at 6:00 p.m, as follows:
Due to the evolving impact of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), the Woburn Board of Health is utilizing the Governor’s Emergency Executive Order which suspends certain provisions of the Open Meeting Law. Although the notice above indicates a location at City Hall, 10 Common Street, the meeting will be held as a virtual online meeting and not at City Hall.
The Board of Health will hold this meeting as a virtual meeting on Thursday, April 21, 2022 at 6:00 pm. To view this meeting on computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone with speakers and microphone, use this link at the above date and time:
Join Microsoft Teams Meeting
+1 339-205-3208 United States, Lynn (Toll)
Conference ID: 466 240 999#
At the time of this posting, the Chair anticipates the following items will be discussed:
• Minutes of previous meeting(s)
• City Hall Business and Correspondence Received
• Woburn Sanitary Landfill-Update
• Environmental-Notice(s) Received
• Complaints – Animal, Nuisance, Housing, Trash, etc.
• Nurse’s Report
• Other business matters properly placed before the Board.