Tuesday, April 26, 2022 Meeting | 7:00 p.m.
City Council Chamber, Woburn City Hall, 10 Common Street, Woburn MA
1. ROLL CALL of members
2. SUBDIVISION APPROVAL NOT REQUIRED PLANS
a. 202-204 SCHOOL STREET / Kevin Parlee
b. Others, if any
2. PUBLIC HEARING:
- PUBLIC HEARING (CONTINUED): ROADWAY IMPROVEMENT PLAN VILLAGE ST / Frederick J. Gonsalves (Request for continuance of public hearing to May 24, 2022 has been received)
- PUBLIC HEARING: PROPOSED ZONING AMENDMENT to amend Sections 13 and 28 of the 1985 City of Woburn Zoning Ordinance, as amended, to allow for offsite directional signage and solar photovoltaic systems in the Technology and Business Mixed Use Overlay District / Montvale Land LLC
a. ROBERTSON WAY: Discussion of remaining subdivision-related obligations after expiration of construction completion date and revocation of bond / Bryan Melanson
b. CARLSON WAY: Expiration of construction completion date / Bryan Melanson
4. PLANNING BOARD DIRECTOR UPDATE: (a) Discussion of possible filing fee increases; (b) Agenda items for next Board meeting on May 10, 2022; (c) Time-sensitive matters, if any, such as invitations to conferences/workshops; and (d) If required, general information on other topics such as implementation of the affordable housing production plan and master plan, updates on potential zoning ordinance and subdivision rules and regulations amendments to be discussed at future meeting(s).
5. APPROVAL OF MINUTES: March 22, 2022 virtual meeting
6. OTHER BUSINESS MATTERS THAT MAY LEGALLY COME BEFORE THE BOARD NOT KNOWN AT THE TIME OF POSTING
Revised April 26, 2022 11:02 a.m.
The items listed are those reasonably anticipated by the Chair which may be discussed at the meeting. Some items may be discussed in a different order than appears on the printed agenda, not all items listed may in fact be discussed, and other items not listed may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.