August 8, 2017 Meeting
MEETING SHALL BEGIN AT 7:00 P.M.
City Council Chamber, Woburn City Hall, 10 Common Street, Woburn, MA
- ROLL CALL of members
- SUBDIVISION APPROVAL NOT REQUIRED PLANS
- 25 Middlesex Canal Park / NAI Entertainment Holdings, LLC
- 9 Pine Street, 0 Pine Street, and 2 Crescent Avenue (also known as Walnut Hill Park) / Heritage Builders, Inc.
- 124-130 Lexington Street / John D. Marotto
- Others, if any
- DEFINTIVE SUBDIVISIONS:
- PUBLIC HEARING: 24 FLAGG STREET DEFINITIVE SUBDIVISION / George W. Gately, Jr.
- RUSSO ESTATES SUBDIVISION: Report on progress toward completion / William Scire and Carmen Russo, Jr.
- LEGACY LANE SUBDIVISION (83 & 87 MIDDLE STREET): Accept emergency access and private drainage easements and Homeowners’ Association (HOA) documents / Mr. Frank J. Michienzi
- TUFTS ROAD SUBDIVISION (89 WYMAN STREET): Accept drainage easements and HOA documents / Mr. George Gately, Jr
- DRAGON COURT (GARVEY ROAD): Approval of proposed deed language relative to 5′ reserve strip / Murray Hills
- WALL ESTATES SUBDIVISION: Report on progress toward completion / Murray Hills
- 855 MAIN STREET: Request for release of remaining bond money posted as surety / Seaver Properties LLC
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES: June 20, 2017 meeting
- PLANNING BOARD DIRECTOR UPDATE: (a) Board meeting schedule and agenda items for next Board meeting on September 12, 2017; (b) Time-sensitive matters, if any, such as invitations to conferences/workshops; (c) If required, general information on other topics such as implementation of the affordable housing production plan and master plan, updates on potential zoning ordinance and subdivision rules and regulations amendments to be discussed at future meeting(s)
- OTHER BUSINESS MATTERS THAT MAY LEGALLY COME BEFORE THE BOARD NOT KNOWN AT THE TIME OF POSTING
The items listed are those reasonably anticipated by the Chair which may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed, and other items not listed may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.