The Mayor’s Cedar Street Ramp Advisory Committee will meet on Thursday, February 17, 2022, at 4 p.m. in the Engineering Conference Room, Woburn City Hall, 10 Common Street, Woburn, MA, for any matter that may be legally before the committee. Agenda for the meeting as follows.
- Review minutes of previous meeting and status of action items.
- Update on progress of CTPS study, and WTE’s review of data.
- Ideate support strategies of committee for next steps such as;
City Engineer update from WTE
Overview of project status to Mayor
Presentation of study status to City Council
Attend meeting organized by WTE, to update MassDOT and FHWA
Mayor and/or City Council to consider outreach to abutting towns, at the appropriate time after the above has led to sufficient confidence in the proposal merits
- Comments from the public.
- Updates/recommendations committee plans to submit to the Mayor.
- Any other business/meeting adjournment.
For those wishing to join remotely, join via the following Microsoft Teams meeting details.
Join on your computer or mobile app
Or call in (audio only)
Phone Conference ID: 866 884 399#
Brian Murrihy, Chairman