The following is the Notice of Meeting and, at the time of posting, a listing of topics that the President reasonably anticipates will be discussed at the Regular Meeting of the City Council on Tuesday, January 4, 2022 at 7:00 p.m. in the City Council Chambers, Woburn City Hall, 10 Common Street, Woburn. The order of the matters may be amended at the meeting.
- Roll Call.
- Reading of Previous Meetings Journal.
- Communications from His Honor the Mayor: None.
- New Petitions:
- Petition for approval pursuant to M.G.L. Ch. 268A, Sec. 20(b) of contract for snowplowing services by Stephen Miele.
- Public Hearings:
- National Grid for a grant of right in a way to install a new 4-inch-high pressure gas main to replace an existing low pressure gas main along Wilcox Circle between Main Street and #7 Lowell Street. [request to continue filed]
- NStar Electric Company, d/b/a Eversource Energy for grant of right in a way to install approximately 962 feet of conduit and one new manhole, MH31201, in Hill Street.
- Unfinished Business from Previous Meetings: None.
- Committee Reports:
- Order Amending Title 15, Buildings and Construction, of the Woburn Municipal Code § 15-5, § 15-6, and § 15-13. (OTP)
- Petition by Northeast Tree, Inc., 62 Holton Street, for renewal of First Class Motor Vehicles Sales License. (OTP)
- Petitions for renewal of Second Class Motor Vehicles Sales Licenses by the following: Nicholas Saba dba Montvale Service; 289 Salem Street; Donald J. Socorelis dba Woburn Glass Co, 243 Main Street; Enterprise Rent-a-Car Company of Boston, LLC, 248 Mishawum Road; Joseph P. Mahoney Company, Inc., 293 Salem Street; Michael R. Celata, II dba Central Automotive, 275 Main Street; and Cambridge Road Auto Service, Inc. dba Woburn Plaza Shell, 293 Cambridge Road. (OTP)
- Citizen’s Participation: None.
- Communications and Reports:
- Parking Clerk report for November 2021.
- Appointments and Elections: None.
- Motions, Orders and Resolutions: None.