The following is the Notice of Meeting and, at the time of posting, a listing of topics that the Chair reasonably anticipates will be discussed at the Meeting of the Woburn Traffic Commission on Thursday, October 21, 2021 at 4:00 p.m. in the City Council Chamber, Woburn City Hall, 10 Common Street, Woburn, Massachusetts. The order of the matters may be amended at the meeting.
- Roll Call of Members.
- Minutes of previous meetings.
- Old Business:
- Request for no parking signs on Central Street.
- Request for handicapped parking space at 48 Beacon Street.
- Request for No Parking Sign at night on the south-side of East Nichols Street.
- Request for review of traffic pattern at intersection of Commerce Way/Atlantic Avenue, Presidential Way and I-93 ramp.
- New Business
- Communication from Commission on Disability requesting clarification on recommendations for on-street handicapped parking spaces.
- Request for no truck traffic on Poole Street.
- Request for crosswalk on Winn Street at intersection with Linden Street.
- Request for No Parking Signs on Pilgrim Road and Lowell Street from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Request for safety improvements to crosswalk at intersection of Salem Street and Bow Street.
- Public Hearings – None.
Please note that the regular meeting time has been changed from 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.