Tuesday, July 27, 2021 Meeting | 7:00 p.m.
This meeting will be a virtual meeting held on Tuesday, July 27, 2021 beginning at 7:00 p.m. To view this meeting on computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone with speakers and microphone, use this link at the above date and time:
At the prompt enter Passcode: 437524
By telephone, dial 1 929 205 6099 US (New York); at the prompt enter Meeting ID: 844 9156 1118 and at next prompt enter Passcode: 437524
To watch the meeting live on YouTube:
1. ROLL CALL of members
2. PUBLIC HEARINGS:
a. PUBLIC HEARING: PROPOSED ZONING AMENDMENT to amend Section 25 of the 1985 Woburn Zoning Ordinances by revising the maximum permitted density authorized in Subsection F thereof by deleting the number “fifty-seven (57)” and replacing it with “twenty (20) units per acre” / Attorney Joseph Tarby, on behalf of ND Properties LLC,
b. PUBLIC HEARING: SPECIAL PERMIT APPLICATION to authorize 37,728 sq. ft. of light manufacturing floor space at 32 Cabot Road / CONTINUUS Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
3. SPECIAL PERMITS:
a. REQUEST FOR (MINOR) MODIFICATION TO SPECIAL PERMIT SITE PLAN OF RECORD / Lord Hobo Brewery
a. DOWNS COURT SUBDIVISION: Request for acceptance of revised As-built Plan and release of remaining surety being held to guarantee subdivision completion / Fred Cialdea
b. ALAN GERRISH DRIVE (88-92 PEARL STREET) SUBDIVISION: Request to accept revised drainage and access easement and release all lots from restriction regarding sale of units / Cattle Crossing LLC
5. PRESENTATION OF DRAFT UPDATED HAZARD MITIGATION PLAN / Planning Director Tina Cassidy and MAPC’s Principal Environmental Planner Anne Herbst
6. COMMERCE WAY CORRIDOR OVERLAY DISTRICT (CWCOD) and Concept Plan for 0 New Boston Street development: Selection of Planning Board members to serve on Concept Plan Review Committee
7. APPROVAL OF MINUTES: June 21, 2021 meeting
8. PLANNING BOARD DIRECTOR UPDATE: Status reports/discussion on various matters including schedule of upcoming Board meetings and staff’s progress relative to scheduling subdivision construction completion date discussions for the September meetings
9. OTHER BUSINESS MATTERS NOT KNOWN AT THE TIME OF POSTING THAT MAY LEGALLY COME BEFORE THE BOARD
The items listed are those reasonably anticipated by the Chair which may be discussed at the meeting. Some items may be discussed in a different order than appears on the printed agenda, not all items listed may in fact be discussed, and other items not listed may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.