Pursuant to Title III, Section 12 of the Charter of the City of Woburn, His Honor the Mayor has called a SPECIAL MEETING of the City Council to be held in the City Council Chambers, Woburn City Hall, 10 Common Street, Woburn on Monday, June 28, 2021 at 6:00 p.m. At the time of posting, the following is the listing of topics that the President reasonably anticipates will be discussed at the meeting:
- Roll Call.
- Reading of Previous Meetings Journal.
- Communications from His Honor the Mayor:
- Unfinished Business from Previous Meetings:
- Order to appropriate the sum of $45,000.00 from Cemetery Interest Fund Acct to Various Cemetery Accts.
- Order to appropriate the sum of $119,000.00 from Plan Deductible Acct to Rubbish Removal Acct.
- Order to appropriate the sum of $81,000.00 from Mayor’s Salary Adjustment Acct to Fire Holiday Pay Acct and Fire Sick Leave Buy Back Acct.
- Action on any financial matters including transfers and appropriations pending in Committee on Finance and new transfers and appropriations.
- Any other matter that may legally come before the City Council.