Woburn Traffic Commission
Notice of Meeting
The following is the Notice of Meeting and, at the time of posting, a listing of topics that the Chair reasonably anticipates will be discussed at the Meeting of the Woburn Traffic Commission on Thursday, May 20, 2021 at 3:00 p.m. in the Council Chamber, Woburn City Hall, 10 Common Street, Woburn, Massachusetts. The order of the matters may be amended at the meeting.
- Roll Call of Members.
- Minutes of previous meetings.
- Old Business:
- A request for stop signs, speed limit signs and flashing speed indicator in the neighborhood (known as the Village) bordered by Chester Avenue, Dartmouth Street, Longwood Street and East Dexter.
- A request for a sidewalk on Salem Street between Stephanie Circle and Salem Avenue
- New Business:
- A request for a “Left Turn Only” sign at Summer Street exit from parking lot. Summer Street is a one-way with the exception of residents.
- A request for sign and crosswalk enforcement at Tri-Community Bike Path at Albany Street
- Public Hearings – None.