- Roll Call of Members
- SUBDIVISION APPROVAL NOT REQUIRED PLANS
- 44-46 Fowle Street/ South End Italian Independant Club, Inc.
- Others, if any
- CROSSMAN ROAD DEFINITIVE SUBDIVION: ACCEPTANCE OF COVENANT AS SURETY TO GUARANTEE SUBDIVISION COMPLETION AND ENDORSEMENT OF APPROVED DEFINITIVE PLAN/ Mr. Stephen Tonks
- TYLER STREET DEFINITIVE SUBDIVISION: ACCEPTANCE OF AS-BUILT AND STREET ACCEPTANCE PLANS, RELEASE OF REMAINING SURETY AND ISSUANCE OF CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION/Mr. Robert Murray
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES: May 9, 2017
- PLANNING BOARD FILING FEES: Discussion of staff research and recommendation and schedule public hearing for consideration/ adoption
- PLANNING BOARD DIRECTOR UPDATE: a. Board meeting schedule for June and agenda items planned or scheduled for next Board meeting on June 20th b. ZORC legislation c. Remote meeting participation by Board members d. Tracking of subdivisions during review and after approval e. Time sensitive matters, if any, such as the invitations to conferences/ workshops f. If required, general information on other topics such as implementation of the affordable housing production plan and master plan, updates on potential zoning ordinance and subdivision rules and regulations amendments to be discussed at future meetings.
- OTHER BUSINESS MATTERS THAT MAY LEGALLY COME BEFORE THE BOARD NOT KNOWN AT THE TIME OF POSTING
THE ITEMS LISTED ARE THOSE REASONABLY ANTICIPATED BY THE CHAIR WHICH MAY BE DISCUSSED AT THE MEETING. NOT ALL ITEMS LISTED MAY IN FACT BE DISCUSSED, AND OTHER ITEMS NOT LISTED MAY ALSO BE BROUGHT UP FOR DISCUSSION TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.