Tuesday, October 26, 2021 Meeting | 7:00 p.m.
This meeting will be a virtual meeting held on Tuesday, October 26, 2021 beginning at 7:00 p.m. To view this meeting on computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone with speakers and microphone, use this link at the above date and time:
At the prompt enter Passcode: 728684
By telephone, dial 1 929 205 6099 US (New York); at the prompt enter Meeting ID: 871 3252 4213 and at next prompt enter Passcode: 728684
To watch the meeting live on YouTube:
1. ROLL CALL of members
2. PUBLIC HEARINGS:
a. PUBLIC HEARING (CONTINUED): SPECIAL PERMIT/SITE PLAN REVIEW APPLICATION to authorize 37,728 sq. ft. of light manufacturing floor space at 32 CABOT ROAD / CONTINUUS Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
b. PUBLIC HEARING: PROPOSED ZONING AMENDMENT to (a) amend the City of Woburn Zoning Ordinance by adding a new Section 32 entitled Life Sciences and Business Mixed Use Overlay District (LBOD) and (b) amend the Woburn Zoning Map to overlay the new LBOD district onto the parcels shown on Woburn Assessors Maps as Map 29, Block 1, Lot 1; Map 29, Block 1, Lot 2; Map 29, Block 1, Lot 3; Map 29 Block 1, Lot 4; and Map 29, Block 1, Lot 5. / TD Development Group, LLC, 125 High Street, Boston, MA 02110 by its Attorneys Rubin and Rudman LLPP
c. PUBLIC HEARING: PROPOSED ZONING AMENDMENT to add the following to Section 2 of the 1985 Woburn Zoning Ordinances, (Definitions), “OUTDOOR DINING: the use of an adjacent, outside area by a Restaurant, Full-Service establishment for the same eating and drinking activities that occur within that establishment, operating in the same manner thereof including hours of operation, and which is continuously supervised by management or employees of the establishment. The outdoor dining use is not permitted at a Restaurant, Fast Food.” / Alderman Tedesco
3. SUBDIVISIONS (DISCUSSION OF CONSTRUCTION STATUS & COMPLETION DATES):
a. Legacy Lane / Frank Michienzi
4. RECOMMENDATION TO CITY COUNCIL: SITE PLAN REVIEW WITH SPECIAL PERMIT APPLICATIONS TO DEVELOP +/- 1,041,620 SQUARE FOOT LIFE SCIENCE CAMPUS WITH A MIX OF R&D LAB BUILDINGS; A cGMP BIOMANUFACTURING BUILDING AND AN AMENITY BUILDING (IN ADDITION TO FIRST FLOOR RETAIL/AMENITY SPACE WITH THE R&D LAB BUILDINGS) AT THE FORMER KRAFT SITE ON HILL STREET / Montvale Land LLC, c/o Leggat McCall Properties
5. APPROVAL OF MINUTES: September 28, 2021 and October 12, 2021 (virtual) meetings
6. PLANNING BOARD DIRECTOR UPDATE: Status reports/discussion on various matters including schedule of upcoming Board meetings
7. OTHER BUSINESS MATTERS NOT KNOWN AT THE TIME OF POSTING THAT MAY LEGALLY COME BEFORE THE BOARD
The items listed are those reasonably anticipated by the Chair which may be discussed at the meeting. Some items may be discussed in a different order than appears on the printed agenda, not all items listed may in fact be discussed, and other items not listed may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.