Tuesday, May 25, 2021 Meeting | 7:00 p.m.
This meeting will be a virtual meeting held on Tuesday, May 25, 2021 beginning at 7:00 p.m. To view this meeting on computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone with speakers and microphone, use this link at the above date and time:
At the prompt enter Passcode: 580555
By telephone, dial 1 929 205 6099 US (New York); at the prompt enter Meeting ID: 875 4329 1123 and at next prompt enter Passcode: 580555.
To watch the meeting live on YouTube:
1. ROLL CALL of members
2. PUBLIC HEARINGS:
a. PUBLIC HEARING: PROPOSED AMENDMENT TO SECTION 5.2.4 OF THE WOBURN ZONING ORDINANCES ADDING LANGUAGE AUTHORIZING TEMPORARY RELIEF FROM REQUIREMENT FOR ACCESS OVER A LOT’S FRONTAGE DURING ROADWAY CONSTRUCTION / Alderman Ed Tedesco
b. PUBLIC HEARING: SPECIAL PERMIT MODIFICATION REQUEST FOR 225 WILDWOOD AVENUE pursuant to Section 5.1 (40bb), to authorize an additional 9,500 +/- sq. ft. of heavy manufacturing floor space / Lake Shore Cryotronics, Inc. and American ULT Cryogenics, LLC, d/b/a Janis ULT
3. SUBDIVISIONS: WRITTEN CONSTRUCTION COMPLETION PROGRESS REPORTS:
a. 88-92 Pearl Street (Alan R. Gerrish Drive) / Cattle Crossing LLC
b. 12 Buckman Court / Nardone Property Group LLC
4. APPROVAL OF MINUTES: April 27, 2021 (virtual) meeting
5. RECOMMENDATION TO CITY COUNCIL: SITE PLAN REVIEW WITH SPECIAL PERMIT APPLICATIONS FOR 60,206 SQ. FT. MEDICAL OFFICE BUILDING AT FORMER KRAFT SITE ON HILL STREET/ Mass General Brigham Integrated Care, Inc. / Montvale Land LLC, c/o Leggat McCall Properties
6. PLANNING BOARD DIRECTOR UPDATE: Status reports/discussion on various matters including (a) schedule of upcoming Board meetings and known agenda items; (b) Withdrawal of the request for approval of a Special Permit/site plan modification for Lord Hobo at 5 Draper Street; and (c) the end of the pandemic-related State of Emergency on June 15, 2021 and its impact on future Board meeting format(s).
7. OTHER BUSINESS MATTERS NOT KNOWN AT THE TIME OF POSTING THAT MAY LEGALLY COME BEFORE THE BOARD
The items listed are those reasonably anticipated by the Chair which may be discussed at the meeting. Some items may be discussed in a different order than appears on the printed agenda, not all items listed may in fact be discussed, and other items not listed may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.