The Woburn License Commission is utilizing the Governor’s Emergency Executive Order which suspends certain provisions of the Open Meeting Law under current conditions.
The following is the Notice of Meeting and, at the time of posting, a listing of topics that the Chair reasonably anticipates will be discussed at the Meeting of the License Commission on Thursday, January 14, 2021, at 6 p.m. The order of the matters may be amended at the meeting.
- Sonesta International Hotels Corp. dba Sonesta Select Boston Woburn, Two Newton Place, 255 Washington Street, Suite 230, Newton, MA 02458, applications for transfers of liquor, innholder and common victualer’s licenses at 240 Mishawum Road
2. Subway, 342 West Cummings Park, application for transfer of common victualer’s license
3. Extended Stay Hotel, 831 Main Street, status update
- Approval of meeting minutes from December 17, 2020
- Set dates for future meetings
- Any other matters that may be legally before the Commission
WOBURN LICENSE COMMISSION
Thomas M. Skeffington, Chairman
David I. Gilgun, Commissioner
William Pappalardo, Commissioner
The License Commission will hold this meeting as a virtual meeting on
Thursday, January 14, 2021 at 6:00 pm.
To view this meeting on computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone with speakers and microphone, use this link at the above date and time: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84092342661?pwd=cDNjeEo2eFhudkpzVEZOZ0JwWWtiUT09
at the prompt enter the Password 687422;
By telephone dial 1-646-558-8656, at the prompt enter Meeting ID 840 9234 2661,
at the next prompt enter Password 687422