December 3, 2020
Woburn City Council
Dear President Higgins and Members:
The following City Council Committees will meet on Monday, December 7, 2020, beginning at 6:00 p.m. in the City Council Chamber, Woburn City Hall, 10 Common Street, Woburn, MA. The following is a list of topics that, at the time of posting, the Committee Chairs reasonably anticipate will be discussed at the meeting. The order of the matters may be amended at the meeting.
Personnel, at 6 p.m.
- Reading of meeting minutes of November 23, 2020
- Appointment of Rosemarie Valente-Hubbard to the Woburn Commission on Disability
Liaison, following Personnel
- Reading of meeting minutes of August 19, 2020
- Meeting with School Department officials
Public Safety & Licenses, following Liaison
- Reading of minutes of November 23, 2020
- Petitions for renewal of First Class Motor Vehicles Sales Licenses by Lannan Chevrolet, Inc.; C.N. Wood Company, Inc.; and Woodco Machinery, Inc.
- Petitions for renewal of Second Class Motor Vehicles Sales Licenses by Joseph P. Mahoney Company, Inc.; Murray’s Enterprises, Inc. dba Murray’s Auto & Truck Sales; and Tracy M. Batten dba Tracy’s Auto Sales.
- Roman Limousine for renewal of Livery License.
Any other matter that may be legally before the Committees
Clerk of Committees