- Petition of Anchor Realty Trust, 3 Breed Avenue, Woburn, MA 01801, Petitioner and Landowner, seeking the following Variances: 1) from 20 feet to 5 feet for the front setback; 2) from 20 feet to 5 feet for the rear setback; and 3) to allow for parking within the front setback and allow for the construction of a new building at 3 Breed Avenue. (continuation from previous meetings)
- Petition of Brier Development LLC, 92 Merrimac Street, Woburn, MA 01801, Petitioner and Landowner, seeking a Special Permit to alter and reconstruct a single family dwelling house by razing the existing structure and replacing it with a newly constructed single family dwelling at 114 Eastern Avenue.
- Petition of Seaver Properties, 215 Lexington Street, Woburn, MA 01801, Petitioner and Estate of Ralph Saviano c/o Krista A. Wilshusen, Esq., 105 Kenoza Avenue, Haverhill, MA 01830, Landowner, seeks: 1) a Variance for relief from Section 6.1 Table of Dimensional Regulations to allow for an adjustment in the minimum street frontage from 100 feet to 75 feet (existing street frontage) more or less to allow for two (2) Garden Apartments; and 2) in the alternative, appeals the decision of the Building Commissioner dated May 24, 2016 requiring a variance in addition to the Special Permit granted by the Board dated May 12, 2016 pertaining to the premises located at 602 Main Street. (Abstained: Pinkham and McElhiney) Motion was made and seconded to approve Member Robertson as Acting Chair. The Vote was all in favor, 4-0.
- Petition of Cellco Partnership dba Verizon Wireless c/o McLane Middleton, 300 TradeCenter Suite 7000, Woburn, MA 01801, Petitioner and Paul J. DiDonato, Trustee of Powerscourt Realty Trust, 64 Holton Street, Woburn, MA 01801, Landowner, seeking a Claim of Appeal of the Building Commissioner’s denial dated 5/3/2016 to allow for the installation of a ‘small cell’ wireless communication antenna and supporting equipment on top of Utility Pole #20 for the premises located at 64 Holton Street.
- Petition of Michael Smith and Nicole Smith, 2 Bradford Road, Woburn, MA 01801 Petitioners and Landowners, seeking a Variance for relief of the front setback requirement of the Woburn Zoning Ordinances from 25’ to 0’ to allow for the installation of a retaining wall (54”) and fence (48”) at 2 Bradford Road.
- Petition of John Tremblay and Theresa Tremblay, P.O. Box 372, Burlington, MA 01803 Petitioners and Landowners, seeking to modify a special permit issued May 19, 2016 to allow revised plans for window and door placement and shed roof over garage doors and front door relative to the construction of a new single-family structure at 10 Lexington Street.
- Petition of Bret Boczenowski and Stacey Boczenowski, 33 Columbus Road, Woburn, MA 01801 Petitioners and Landowners, seeking a special permit to for an alteration of a preexisting non-conforming structure pursuant to Section 7.3 of the Zoning Ordinance for the premises located at 33 Columbus Road.