The next public meeting of the Woburn Retirement Board is:
Date: Wednesday, May 27, 2020
Time: 8:30 am
Place: VIA Conference Call**
- Minutes of previous meeting(s)
- Review Summary Reports of the fund’s Investments
- Approval of current month’s benefits payroll
- Review/Confirm/Authorize System’s inter-fund transfers
- Review monthly expense payments
- Review benefit applications
- Review Committee/Internal/Staff reports
- Review communications/reports received since last regular meeting
- Other business matters properly placed before the Board.
**NOTE: Due to the evolving impact of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) the Woburn Retirement Board is utilizing the Governor’s Emergency Executive Order which suspends certain provisions of the Open Meeting Law. If you wish to participate in the Board Meeting please contact the office prior to the meeting at 781-897-5820 or [email protected] for the dial in instructions for participation.