Tuesday, June 2, 2020 Meeting | 7:00 p.m.
This meeting will be a virtual meeting held on Tuesday, June 2, 2020 beginning at 7:00 p.m. To view this meeting on computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone with speakers and microphone, use this link at the above date and time:
at the prompt enter Password 691531
By telephone, dial +1 929 205 6099 US (New York); at the prompt enter Meeting ID 850 1662 6002
and at next prompt enter Password 691531
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kdiKdyZ06E
- ROLL CALL of members
- PUBLIC HEARING: PROPOSED ZONING AMENDMENT TO SECTION 28.12 of the Woburn Zoning Ordinance to strike the existing Section 28.12.1 in its entirety and replace it with the following: “28.12.1 Twenty-four (24) copies of a Technology and Business District Site Plan Review/Special Permit with Site Plan Review Application and two copies of an Application Checklist for Technology and Business Mixed Use District Development, both of which shall be in forms approved by the City Clerk” / Alderman Anderson
- SUBDIVISIONS: Written reports (if any) in lieu of Board discussion regarding progress toward construction completion for various subdivisions
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES: April 28, 2020 regular (virtual) meeting
- DECLARATION REGARDING SUSPENSION OF MOST BOARD MEETINGS FOR DURATION OF STATE OF EMERGENCY / Chair Kevin Donovan
- OTHER BUSINESS MATTERS THAT MAY LEGALLY COME BEFORE THE BOARD NOT KNOWN AT THE TIME OF POSTING
The items listed are those reasonably anticipated by the Chair which may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed, and other items not listed may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.