Notice of Meeting
The following is the Notice of Meeting and, at the time of posting, a listing of topics that the Chair reasonably anticipates will be discussed at a meeting of the Woburn License Commission on Thursday, February 13, 2020, at 6:00 p.m., in the Committee Room, Woburn City Hall, 10 Common St., Woburn, Massachusetts. The order of the matters may be amended at the meeting.
- Canal Park Servers LLC, dba Crowne Plaza Boston Woburn, 15 Middlesex Canal Park Drive, application for change of manager; review of identification scanning procedures
2. Jake ‘n’ Joe’s Sports Grille, 230 Mishawum Road, request for extended hours for a boxing match on Saturday, February 22, 2020
3. St. Barbara Parish, 138 Cambridge Road, application for a special 1-day liquor license for a Lenten fish dinner from 3-9 p.m. on Friday, March 27, 2020
4. Woburn Public Library Foundation, application for a special 1-day liquor license for a 1-year celebration from 6:30-10:30 p.m. on Saturday, March 21, 2020
5. St. Anthony of Padua Parish, 851 Main Street, application for two special 1-day liquor licenses for a religious festival from 5-10:30 p.m. on Friday, May 29, 2020 and Saturday, May 30, 2020.
6. Annunciation of the Virgin Mary Greek Orthodox Church, 70 Montvale Avenue, application for a special 1-day liquor license for a Mardi Gras celebration from 5-10 p.m. Saturday, February, 2020.
7. Approval of meeting minutes from January 16, 2020
8. Any other matters that may be legally before the Commission
WOBURN LICENSE COMMISSION
Thomas M. Skeffington, Chairman
David I. Gilgun, Commissioner
William Pappalardo, Commissioner
(Agenda originally posted at 3:36 p.m. on Thursday, February 6, 2020; and amended at 4:12 p.m. on Tuesday, February 11, 2020.)