The following is the Notice of Meeting and, at the time of posting, a listing of topics that the Chair reasonably anticipates will be discussed at a meeting of the Woburn License Commission on Thursday, January 16, 2020, at 6:00 p.m., in the Committee Room, Woburn City Hall, 10 Common St., Woburn, Massachusetts. The order of the matters may be amended at the meeting.
- Kajal & Kevin LLC, dba Liquor Junction, 345 Washington Street #9, application for pledge of collateral (continued from meeting of December 19, 2019)
2. Empire Liquors, dba North Woburn Package Store, 2 Elm Street, show cause hearing regarding alleged violation of MGL Ch. 138, Sect. 34, sale or delivery of an alcoholic beverage to a minor; and 204 CMR 2.05 (2), allowing illegality on a licensed premises on December 14, 2019
3. South End Italian Independence Club, 44 Fowle Street, show cause hearing regarding alleged violation of MGL Ch. 138, Sect. 69, sale or delivery of alcohol to an intoxicated person; and 204 CMR 2.05 (2), allowing disorder or a disturbance on a licensed premises on October 25, 2019
4. James L. McKeown Boys & Girls Club of Woburn, 1 Charles Gardner Lane, application for a special 1-day liquor license for the 3rd annual Polar Plunge & Pizza event from 12-3 p.m. on Sunday, February 9, 2020
5. James L. McKeown Boys & Girls Club of Woburn, 1 Charles Gardner Lane, application for a special 1-day liquor license for the 19th annual St. Patrick’s Day Social from 6-11 p.m. on Saturday, March 14, 2020
6. Irish American Club of Woburn, 147 Main Street, application for change of manager
7. Canal Park Servers LLC, dba Crowne Plaza Boston Woburn, 15 Middlesex Canal Park Drive, application for change of manager
8. Dave & Buster’s, 271 Mishawum Road, application for extended hours for UFC and boxing events on the following dates: January 18; January 25; February 8; February 15; February 22; March 7; and April 18, 2020.
9. Dave & Buster’s, 271 Mishawum Road, application for lock-in event from 2:30-5 a.m. on Sunday, June 7, 2020.
10. Uno Restaurant of Woburn Inc., dba Uno Chicago Grill, 300 Mishawum Road, status of liquor license transfer
11. M&K Restaurant Inc., 288 Mishawum Road, status of liquor license transfer
12. No show from October mandatory meeting – Extended Stay Deluxe, 831 Main Street
13. 2020 liquor license renewals
- Approval of meeting minutes from December 19, 2019
- Any other matters that may be legally before the Commission
WOBURN LICENSE COMMISSION
Thomas M. Skeffington, Chairman
David I. Gilgun, Commissioner
William Pappalardo, Commissioner