The following is the Notice of Meeting and, at the time of posting, a listing of topics that the Chair reasonably anticipates will be discussed at the Meeting of the Woburn Board of Appeals on Wednesday, January 15, 2020, at 6 p.m. in City Council Chambers, Woburn City Hall, 10 Common St., Woburn, MA. The order of the matters may be amended at the meeting.
- Pedro Da Costa Jr., 3 Harvard Street Extension, Woburn, MA 01801, Petitioner and Landowner, seeking a Variance from Section 5.3.2 of the 1985 Woburn Zoning Ordinances, as amended, to construct a 6-foot fence at 3 Harvard Street Extension, Woburn, MA (continued from meeting of December 18, 2019)
- Mill Street Property Group LLC, 43R, 53, 57, 59 and 61 Mill Street, Woburn, MA, request for extension of comprehensive permit issued on June 21, 2017
- Stephen M. Russo and Lauren B. Russo, 17 First Street, Woburn MA, 01801, Landowners and Petitioners, seeking a Special Permit pursuant to Section 7.3 of the 1985 Woburn Zoning Ordinance, as amended, to construct a 2-story addition at 15-17 First Street, Woburn, MA
- Robert McSheffrey, 10 Cedar Street, Suite 26, Woburn, MA 01801, Petitioner, and the Estate of Kenneth Neergaard, 6 Felton Street, Woburn, Landowner, seeking to amend a Variance from Section 6.1 of the 1985 Woburn Zoning Ordinances, as amended, granted in 1979 for a front setback reduction from 25 feet to 9.5 feet and a rear setback reduction from 30 feet to 11.5 feet to raze an existing single-family home and build a new single-family home at 3 Elm Avenue, Woburn, MA
5. Approval of minutes from meeting of December 18, 2019
6. Any other matter that may be legally before the Board
Margaret M. Pinkham, Chairman