- Appointment of Richard Clancy as Alternate Member of Woburn Board of Appeals.
- Reappointment of Joanne Cahill, Margaret Casey, Eleanor Collins and Jack Kelly to Woburn Council on Aging.
Public Safety and Licenses
- Renewal of First Class Motor Vehicle Sales License by Woburn Foreign Motors, Inc.
- Renewal of Second Class Motor Vehicle Sales Licenses by ACT Leasing Inc.; Anchor Auto Sales, Inc.; Michael R. Celata dba Central Automotive; E&C Auto Brokers, LLC; and Nicolas Saba dba Montvale Service.
- Renewal of Livery License by Kelley Towncar, Inc.
- Order to transfer $240,000. from Unreserved Fund Balance Acct to Veteran’s Cash Aid Acct.
- Order to transfer sum of $8,400. from Demo/Clapp School Acct to Demo/Plympton School Acct.
- NSTAR Electric Company d/b/a Eversource Energy EFSB 18-03 [this portion of the meeting may in Executive Session under G.L. Ch. 30A, Sec. 21(a)(3) Purpose 3 to discuss strategy relative to pending litigation].
- Order to amend the 1985 Woburn Zoning Ordinances by adding a new Section 30 “Smart Growth Overlay Districts”; 2. amending Zoning Map by overlaying the Smart Growth Overlay District zoning provisions at 300 Mishawum Road; 3. adopting the Woburn Mall Smart Growth Overlay District Design Standards; and 4. adopting the Smart Growth Overlay District Plan Review and Special Permit Application Form and the Smart Growth Overlay District Regulations and Submission Requirements.
Any other matter that may be legally before the Committees. The order of the matters may be amended at the meeting.