Tuesday, December 10, 2019 Meeting | 7:00 p.m.
City Council Chamber, Woburn City Hall, 10 Common Street, Woburn MA
1. ROLL CALL of members
2. SUBDIVISION APPROVAL NOT REQUIRED PLANS (ANR’s)
a. 0 WALNUT STREET / Elenie, LLC
b. 225 GARFIELD AVENUE / Sports Management Services LLC
c. 11 and 15 LINDEN STREET / Judith M. Cutts Family Trust
d. Others, if any
3. PUBLIC HEARING(S):
a. PUBLIC HEARING (CONTINUED): 0 VILLAGE STREET DEFINITIVE SUBDIVISION PLAN (Requests for further continuance of public hearing to January 28, 2020 and acceptance of extension of deadline for Planning Board action to January 30, 2020 have been received) / Frederick Gonsalves
a. RUSSO ESTATES SUBDIVISION: Expiration of construction completion date and update on progress toward subdivision completion / William Scire
b. DOWNS COURT SUBDIVISION: Expiration of construction completion date / Fred Cialdea
c. 12 BUCKMAN COURT SUBDIVISION: Request for acceptance of Covenant, HOA Declaration and Bylaws/Certificate of Manager, Operations and Maintenance Plan, Dust Control Plan and Easement(s) and endorsement of definitive plan Mylar / Nardone Electric
d. CARLSON WAY SUBDIVISION: Expiration of construction completion date / Melanson Development
e. LEGACY LANE SUBDIVISION: Expiration of construction completion date / Frank Michienzi
f. 24 FLAGG STREET SUBDIVISION: Expiration of construction completion date / 24 Flagg Street LLC
5. APPROVAL OF MINUTES: November 12, 2019 regular meeting
6. OTHER BUSINESS: Vote to authorize Chair to endorse ANR’s through January 14, 2020
7. PLANNING BOARD DIRECTOR UPDATE: (a) Subdivision Rules and Regulations update; (b) Meeting schedule, location and agenda items for next Board meeting on January 14, 2020 including election of Chair and Vice-Chair; (c) Time-sensitive matters, if any, such as invitations to conferences/workshops; and (d) If required, general information on other topics such as implementation of the affordable housing production plan and master plan, updates on potential zoning ordinance and subdivision rules and regulations amendments to be discussed at future meeting(s).
8. OTHER BUSINESS MATTERS THAT MAY LEGALLY COME BEFORE THE BOARD NOT KNOWN AT THE TIME OF POSTING
The items listed are those reasonably anticipated by the Chair which may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed, and other items not listed may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.