Tuesday, May 28, 2019 Meeting | 7:00 p.m.
Engineering Conference Room, Woburn City Hall, 10 Common Street, Woburn MA
- ROLL CALL of members
- SUBDIVISION APPROVAL NOT REQUIRED PLANS (ANR’s), if any
- PUBLIC HEARINGS:
- PUBLIC HEARING: PROPOSED ZONING MAP AMENDMENT to amend the Zoning Map of the City of Woburn by rezoning a portion of the lot shown as 69-06-17 and the entirety of the lot shown as 69-06-18 on the City of Woburn Assessors Map from the I-G to the R-2 zoning district / Dorothy Geary
- PUBLIC HEARING: PROPOSED ZONING TEXT AMENDMENT to amend Section 29.5.4 of the Woburn Zoning Ordinances (Conversion of Significant Historic Building, Maximum Permitted Residential Density) by deleting from the first line “Twenty (20) units per acre” and replacing same with “Up to a maximum of Fifteen (15) units.”/ Tidd Home LLC by its Attorneys Murtha Cullina LLP
- DISCUSSION: Potential amendments to the Board’s Subdivision Rules and Regulations / Planning staff
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES: May 14, 2019 Planning Board meeting
- PLANNING BOARD DIRECTOR UPDATE: (a) Meeting schedule, location and agenda items for next Board meeting on June 11, 2019; (b) Time-sensitive matters, if any, such as invitations to conferences / workshops; and (c) If required, general information on other topics such as implementation of the affordable housing production plan and master plan, updates on potential zoning ordinance and subdivision rules and regulations amendments to be discussed at future meeting(s).
- OTHER BUSINESS MATTERS THAT MAY LEGALLY COME BEFORE THE BOARD NOT KNOWN AT THE TIME OF POSTING
The items listed are those reasonably anticipated by the Chair which may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed, and other items not listed may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.